- 100% Polyester Dobby ThermaLock Fabric
- 85 Grams ThermaTech insulation that keeps warmth in and cold out
- 600 Denier Ballistic reinforces the ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear
- Boot gaiters with grippers form a Seamless Integration with boots to keep warmth in, and moisture out
- Zippered hand warmer style pockets along with a zippered fly for easy on and off access
- Adjustable waist for a comfortable fit. Machine Wash
Details: The reinforced version of our classic pant is designed for the kid who punishes their gear. Whether on the slopes of in the backyard, the reinforced knees and seat are ready to withstand high demand. The water and wind resistant product will keep the kids warm and dry, DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface. The Arctix youth reinforced snow pants are made with dobby w/R + w/P 3000mm with coating which offers a maximum degree of durability. The full side zips for easy on/off over boots, along with boot gaiters with grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in, and moisture out. The 600 denier ballistic is used to reinforce the ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear. These pants also offer an articulated knee for comfort and includes an O-ring for keys, gloves, and/or lift ticket, belt loops, and zippered hand warmer style pockets, dual cargo pockets, along with a zippered fly. The 85 Grams of ThermaTech insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment and are also waterproof and wind resistant. These relaxed fit pants are machine washable, with an elastic waist, making them perfect for outdoor activities. They come in sizes XS through XL in Black, Charcoal, Formula One Red, Fuchsia, Lime Green, Melon, Nautica Blue, Purple, and Sunset Orange.